Made the conductor's hand into a paper craft. When the controller is in base reversal mode, you can command with one fingertip. Hold a command stick (toothpick) in the right hand.
Although it is contained in one A4 size with each of the left and right hands, the creation is a little difficult. It takes about two and a half hours to create each. A password (described in the product's simple manual) is required to open the downloaded PDF file.
1. Print a PDF file on A4 paper.
We recommend cardboard such as kraft paper. Specify "Actual size" when printing. If “Fit” is selected, the pedestal may not fit.
2. First, create the right hand. Assembles each part except the cuffs.
3. Attach the ring finger to the wrist, including the thumb, and then glue the index finger.
4. Glue the wrist to the brown arm. At this time, be careful of the bonding angle.
5. Finally, the cuffs are glued, and the toothpick is glued to the thumb.
6. Next, create the left hand. Assemble each part except the cuffs.
7. Join the back of the hand, the palm, and the middle finger ring finger.
8. Glue the wrist to the brown arm.
9. Finish by adhering cuffs to the arm